Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You Know You Needed Another Comic Book Blog...

Hello, I'm yet another nobody on the vast space of the interweb adding to the pile of comic book-centered blogs. I know, I'm excited too! My focus will mostly be positive, I read comic books because I love them... they make me happy. Sure there's lots of crap, but almost every online comic source is already focused on that. I'd like to share the weekly comics I dug and why I dug them, and do the same for trade paperbacks regardless of when they were released.

Who am I? You can call me Steph, I'm 22 and I live in Las Vegas, NV. I did not grow up reading comics, save for the occasional Betty and Veronica. I discovered the world of "adult" comics when I was about 15 in the great shops they had in downtown Albuquerque near the university. There I discovered still favorites such as Bone, Strangers in Paradise, A Touch of Silver, Yeah!, Love and Rockets and Action Girl. I took a break for a few years and got into them big time in 2005. I love quirky indie stuff, I love superheroes, I love anything that is well done and sincere. I have pretty eclectic tastes so hopefully I'll have something for everyone at this here blog.

I hope you'll bookmark me and visit often, I'll be doing all I can to make reading this worth your while and at least a little different from every other comic blog out there. Happy reading, and watch out for papercuts! Oh and if you ever want to link this to your blog- I'll be grateful forever and return the favor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home